Turn your cluttered closet into an organized heaven with this Rev-A-Shelf Chrome Extendable Adjustable Closet Valet Rod.
This sleek, extendable closet rod has an adjustable length from 11.88 to 18.5 inches so it will easily fit a range of most standard-sized closets. This unique removable pull knob creates easy customization for your closet. A chrome finish is modern and elegant, making it the perfect addition to your space. Reverse this rod from the left to the right depending on your closet needs. From formal events to the average work day, you'll be able to find your favorite shirt in no time.
Double check your cabinet/closet opening to allow the best fit. Measure side to side, front to back, and top to bottom. Double check to make sure your product is within measurements and don't forget to take into account any obstructions.
Take your closet organization to the next level with this Rev-A-Shelf Designer Series Extendable Closet Valet Rod.
- Sleek, extendable closet rod with an adjustable length from 11.88 to 18.5 inches
- Installs in closet easily with only 2 screws and can be mounted left or right-handed
- Heavy gauge plated metal wire construction with a removable knob for customized closet hardware
- Modern, elegant chrome finish looks great in any interior
- Easy way to add immediate space to your closet
- Product type: Extendable sliding metal valet rod and mounting hardware
- Color: Chrome
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1.25 x 11.88 x 1.13 inches
- Extended dimensions (W x D x H): 1.25 x 18.5 x 1.13 inches
- Frameless minimum cabinet opening (W x D x H) 1.38 x 11.25 x 1.25 inches
- Weight: 1.25 pounds
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.