Increase your air circulation issues that cause tired, achy muscles due to hot weather or standing too long with the Revitive ProHealth Circulation Booster. To experience optimal results, use the booster for 30 to 60 minutes per day for at least 6 weeks.
This ProHealth circulation booster was designed to relieve heavy tension in your leg muscles and feet by improving blood circulation. Electromagnetic muscle stimulation technology in the booster pumps muscles to increase oxygen-rich blood flow. The soft silicone foot pads with raised in-step provide superior comfort.
The IsoRocker system allows ankle joint movement at a 15-degree angle, mimicking heel-toe exercises. To use, simply place your feet on the pads and increase the intensity from levels 1 to 99. Your calf muscles will contract and then relax, increasing fresh blood flow. To experience optimal results, use the booster for 30 to 60 minutes per day for at least 6 weeks. The circulation booster box includes a power cable, remote control, and user manual for guided instruction.
Do not use if you have a cardiac pacemaker, implanted defibrillator, are pregnant, or are being treated for Deep Vein Thrombosis
Relieve the stress that comes with foot and leg pain with the help of the ProHealth Circulation Booster from Revitive.
- ProHealth circulation booster designed to relieve heavy-tension in your legs and feet while improving blood circulation
- Do not use if you have a cardiac pacemaker, implanted defibrillator, are pregnant, or are being treated for Deep Vein Thrombosis
- To use, plug the booster into the wall and spend 30 to 60 minutes per day for at least 6 weeks to experience optimal results
- Box includes a circulation booster, power cable, remote control, and user instruction manual
- Using electromagnetic muscle stimulation technology booster pumps muscle in legs and feet to increase oxygen-rich blood flow
- Features intensity levels from 1 to 99 to stimulate muscles of the toughest legs and feet tension
- IsoRocker system lets ankle joint movement and feet rock automatically replicating heel-toe exercises during muscle stimulation
- Material: Silicone
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 14.17 x 14.17 x 2.79 inches
- Weight: 2.47 pounds
- Manufacturer-warranty: 2-year
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.