Set yourself up for a successful hunting season this year with the Rhino Blinds R600-MOC Break Up Country 3-Person Hunting Ground Blind.
This blind comfortably fits 2 to 3 people and has a 71-inch center height with floor space measuring 60 x 60 inches. The blind is easy to set up and disassemble, with a little practice setting the blind up can be accomplished in as little as 60 seconds.
Set up at the hunting site 3 to 4 days ahead of your hunt to allow the blind to blend into the site location and become part of the scenery. The blind is constructed of sturdy 600 denier polyester thread, built tough, and designed to withstand the most inclement weather conditions. Once set up, you can shoot right through the mesh window with a bow or a gun to stay hidden.
The 270-degree window system comes equipped with "silent-slide" tracks, allowing you to adjust your windows and shoot-through mesh from both the top and bottom while remaining completely silent. An oversized, zipper-less door allows you to enter or exit the blind silently.
Take your hunt to the next level with the Rhino Blinds Break Up Country 3-Person Hunting Blind.
- Ground hunting blind fits 2 to 3 people with a zipper-less entry door and a center height of 71 inches and floor space of 60 x 60 inches
- Quick and easy setup in 60 seconds once removed from the included bag; Includes carrying backpack, stakes, and tie-down ropes
- Durable reinforced stress points with triple-stitched corners to prevent rods popping through the fabric and 5 hub design for increased strength
- A 270-degree window system comes equipped with shoot-through mesh windows and "silent-slide" tracks, allowing you to adjust your windows
- Treated with water repellent to provide protection from the elements
- Includes brush loops for adding natural habitat cover
- Material: Polyester
- Color: Mossy oak
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 77.00 x 77.00 x 71.00 inches
- Weight: 26.00 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.