What's better than riding down an open stretch of road with your music pumping through 2 speakers? The answer is obviously "riding down an open stretch of road with your music pumping through 4 speakers". Easily add rear fill to your Harley with the Rockford Fosgate Rear Speaker Kit
The included full range 6x9 inch speakers can be mounted in OEM hardshell bag lids. Everything is easy to install using the included cutting template and 2 piece mounting system. The included plug and play harness plugs right into either Power or Punch Rockford Fosgate small chassis 4 channel amplifiers.
Upgrade your Harley's sound with the Rockford Fosgate Rear Speaker Kit.
- NOTE: May not be compatible with CVO and Screaming Eagle models or H D Power Lock Kit
- Kit includes: (2) TMS69 speakers, (2) speaker grills, (2) mounting rings, (2) cutting templates, (16) mounting screws, (1) main harness, and (2) saddlebag harnesses
- Includes TMS69 element ready 6x9 inch full range speakers
- Ultra high temperature glass reinforced polymer frame
- Direct connect wiring harness
- Painted stamped steel grill with ASA plastic frame for UV protection
- Sandwich clamping gasket design for environmental seal
- Includes custom cut out guide
- Includes all installation hardware and accessories
- Plug N Play operation not compatible with Tour Pak speakers
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
- Quantity: 2
- Compatible with 2014+ factory Harley Davidson hardshell bag lids
- Designed to be used with the HD14 TKIT Front Audio Kit to give you rear fill, but can also be used without that specific kit too
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.