There's nothing more liberating than cruising down the highway blaring your favorite tunes. Crank up the volume and enjoy the beats produced by Rockford Fosgate Punch 12-Inch Subwoofer Enclosure System (2 pack). Perfect addition to any factory or aftermarket system that needs an extra punch on the low-end of the frequency spectrum.
Choose a structurally sound location to mount your powered loaded enclosure so the amp has an air gap for proper cooling. Follow the instructions with included hardware to complete a successful DIY installation or consult a professional.
The Rockford Fosgate Punch Woofer is an all-in-1 solution for enhanced bass in any vehicle. The 12-inch high output woofer features a 500-watt internal amplifier in a compact design that fits perfectly in trucks and small cars. The unique closed-loop design ensures optimum performance between woofer, amplifier, and enclosure. For even more control of your bass, plug in the included punch level control to the amp panel and route the cable to your desired mounting position so you can do it all from the driver's seat.
- Universal all-in-1 self-contained subwoofer enclosure with built-in amplifier for any factory or aftermarket system (2 Pack)
- Features adjustable 12dB/octave low pass crossover, on-board adjustable bass boost EQ, and on-board phase switch
- Intelligent automatic on/off circuit eliminates the need for a separate turn-on wire
- Precision designed using MDF and covered with heat activated vinyl for superior acoustical properties
- Includes 1 12-inch low-impedance woofer with punch level control, mounting hardware, and equipment for easy installation
- Built-in 500-watt amplifier with optimized closed loop design offers optimum performance between woofer, amp, and enclosure
- Slim design enclosure is perfect for trucks and small car applications
- Connect via speaker level inputs for connection to factory systems or traditional line level inputs for aftermarket systems
- Quick release input and power connectors make for an easy removal
- Great for systems that need an extra punch on the low-end of the frequency spectrum
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 200 Hz
- Power handling: 500 watts RMS
- Enclosure type: Ported
- Enclosure material: 5/8-inch medium density fiberboard
- Integrated amplifier: 500 watts RMS
- Tone controls: Bass boost 0 dB to +12 dB
- Phase control: 0 to 180 degrees
- Remote control: Punch level control
- Input sensitivity (low-level): 150 mV to 6 volts
- Input sensitivity (high-level): 300 mV to 12 volts
- Input impedance: 20k Ohms
- Circuit topology class: Class-D
- Fuses: 30 amp
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 15 x 25 x 11 inches
- Weight: 48 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year limited warranty
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.