No matter where you're at and what ride you're in, you should be able to take your favorite tunes with you. With the Rockford Fosgate Digital Media Receiver (4 pack), you can grove in your ATV, motorcycle, side by side, or boat.
Water splashes and bright sun are no match for this receiver since it has an IPX6 water resistant rating and a full color TFT display. Connect your smartphone or iPod through the auxiliary or USB ports or with Bluetooth and take full control over your sound with a 7 band graphic EQ and independent subwoofer level control. This model is an upgrade from the PMX 2, providing the ability to connect to SiriusXM so you have radio even in the most remote of places.
Puddles? The lake? Bring it all on with the Rockford Fosgate Digital Media Receiver.
- Includes 4 Rockford Fosgate Digital Media Receivers
- 2.7 inch, full color, TFT display with auto dimming backlight is perfect for even the brightest of days
- IPX6 marine grade so you can go more places with confidence that water won't ruin your jams
- Bluetooth, AUX, and USB inputs with USB charging for a wide selection of inputs along with an AM / FM / WB tuner
- Pandora internet radio capable
- SiriusXM ready
- Independent subwoofer level control
- 7 band graphic EQ lets you dial in the perfect sound you're after
- On board Punch EQ control
- iPod playback with on screen display
- Selectable HP / LP / AP crossovers with selectable slopes of 12 and 24dB per octave
- Internal amplifier outputs:
- 25W x 4 at 4 ohms RMS
- 50W x 4 at 2 ohms peak
- Inputs: USB/Radio antenna, AUX
- Outputs: Front RCAs, rear/sub RCAs
- Zone control: 1 zone / 1 source (F/R or sub)
- ISO8846/SAE J1171 certified
- FCC, CE, IC, and C Tick Certified
- *Antenna not included
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10 x 6.9 x 5.5 inches
- Weight: 3 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
- Quantity: 4
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.