Listen to music on the road while riding your motorcycle with the Rockford Fosgate TMS6SG Power Harley Davidson Electra/Street Glide 6.5-Inch Full Range Fairing Motorcycle Speakers (2 pack). You get 2 speakers, 2 fairing grills, and hardware pack with each pack.
The TMS6SG full range coaxial speaker is designed to replace speakers in the upper fairing location on Harley Davidson Street Glide bikes from 2006 to 2013 and Electra Glide Standard bikes from 1998 to 2013. This speaker directly replaces the existing factory speakers using the factory mounting hardware and speaker connectors.
These motorcycle audio speakers feature a compact Neodymium motor structure driving a co-molded, reinforced polypropylene cone with Santoprene surround. This ensures that you get maximum frequency response and output in both the mid and low frequency range. The motorcycle coaxial speakers also feature ultra-efficient 25mm dome tweeters with integrated phase plugs for crisp clear highs even at highway cruising speeds.
Each motorcycle speaker is made water/weather resistant with the addition of a Santoprene front isolation spider connecting between the tweeter housing and cone assembly. The motorcycle speaker requires no modification of the factory location and comes with new grille assemblies.
- Enjoy music on your motorcycle with this pair of 6.5-inch full-range coaxial motorcycle speakers (2 pack)
- Made to fit in the upper fairing location on Harley-Davidson Street Glide motorcycles from 2006 to 2013 and Electra Glide Standard motorcycles from 1998 to 2013
- Directly replaces existing factory speakers using factory mounting hardware and speaker connections, no extra hardware needed
- 2-way coaxial speakers sport 75 watts RMS power and 150 watts max power
- Crisp, clear sound even at highway cruising speeds with ultra-efficient 25mm dome tweeters, Santoprene VAST surround, and co-molded, carbon-fiber reinforced-polypropylene cone
- Element-ready design that's weather and water resistant
- Neodymium tweeter with integrated phase plug and ASA grill
- Features Santoprene front isolation spider, poly-cotton spider, high-power 35mm voice-coil
- Safe and efficient with Neodymium ring magnet motor and high-temperature glass reinforced polymer frame
- NOTE: Installation on CVO and Screaming Eagle models are not plug-n-play and will require modification
- Crossover: Built-in tweeter crossover
- Voice coil diameter: 1.4 inches
- Frequency response: 56 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 91 dB @ 1W/1M
- Sensitivity: 94 dB @ 2.83v/1M
- Normal impedance: 4 ohms
- CEA-2031 compliant
- Size: 6.5 inches
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.