You don't have to choose between your bicycle and your luggage on your next road trip! Keep your favorite toy out of your trunk with the Rockland Hitch Mounted Bike Rack.
This steel bike carrier mounts simply and quickly onto both 1.25-inch and 2-inch receivers, making it compatible with most cars, trucks, SUVs, and RV campers out on the road. The carrier arms can hold up to 4 bicycles, and the narrow design and adjustable straps can accommodate a wide range of bike sizes and styles. Between rides, you can fold the carrier arms down to keep it safe and out of the way. The convenient, anti-rattle hitch pin makes installing and removing this bike rack a breeze, and once in place, this carrier can support up to 120 pounds of cargo.
The next time you hit the road, don't fret about storage space. With the Rockland Hitch Mounted Bike Rack, you can have all the space you need to outfit your future adventures!
- Steel bike rack that holds 4 bikes so you can bring your favorite toy without sacrificing your trunk
- Hitch mount compatible with standard 1.25-inch receivers and included adapter converts mount to fit 2-inch sized receivers
- Narrow arms and adjustable straps hold a wide range of bicycles tightly and securely over even the roughest of backroads
- Fold down the carrier arms when not using it to maintain a discreet profile
- Anti-rattle hitch pin makes installing and removing this bike rack quick and painless
- Carrying count: 4 bicycles
- Weight capacity: 120 pounds
- Material: Steel
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 9.1 x 5.5 x 33.9 inches
- Weight: 19 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.