Turn your truck into the ultimate all-purpose vehicle. With the Rockland Universal Steel Truck Bed Rack, transporting even the most cumbersome items becomes a breeze.
This utility rack is perfect for oversized loads such as kayaks, ladders, pipes, lumber, and other long, awkward objects. Lock down and secure any cargo with multiple built-in tie-down locations and adjustable load mounts, so you don't need to stress about your haul bouncing into the ditch. The durable steel frame can handle up to 1,000 pounds, and you can further maximize your carrying capacity with plenty of storage underneath the rack thanks to the generous clearance above the truck bed. Install this essential vehicle accessory simply and easily with c-clamps that securely lock into the side lips of the bed, so there is no need to drill ugly and damaging holes into your truck.
Whether it's carrying more essential materials for the work-site or being able to safely strap in that brand new fishing kayak, when you can carry more you can do more. Expand your horizons with the Rockland Universal Steel Truck Bed Rack!
- Upgrade your truck's cargo capacity with this durable steel truck bed rack
- Perfect for oversized items like kayaks, ladders, pipes, lumber, and other items that might stretch longer than your truck bed
- High strength steel tube structure delivers 1,000-pound weight capacity; Frame is rust-resistant and coated with a UV-resistant material ensuring this frame stays in action trip after trip
- C-clamps make install simple and straightforward; Designed to fit truck beds with widths ranging from 45 inches to 66 inches
- Secure cargo easily with built-in tie-down locations and adjustable load mounts; Rear bar can be removed while loading and unloading the truck bed
- Weight capacity: 1,000 pounds
- Material: Steel
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 131.9 x 71.9 x 38.6 inches
- Weight: 139.2 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.