Cuddle up and get comfortable with Sealy 3-Inch Blue Swirl TrueForm Memory Foam Gel Infused Mattress Topper, Queen Size.
Give your mattress a blissful upgrade with the highly adaptive gel-infused memory foam. With plush relief that’s supportive yet flexible enough to keep you relaxed, you’ll feel like you’re sleeping on cloud 9. Experience a soft, lush, gel-infused memory foam topper created to help breathe new life into your mattress and the way you sleep. The specially engineered floating-on-air feel is designed to react quickly to your body’s subtle movements while helping to provide extra support for your hips, back, and shoulders.
Allowing more flexibility than firmer toppers, you'll love the way this topper reacts to your movements and positions through the night while offering customized comfort. Easy to set up in less than 5 minutes, this topper comes compressed in a conveniently-sized box. Simply unroll the topper, lay it flat directly on top of your mattress, and start enjoying elevated comfort right away.
Find your just-right feel with added comfort and pressure relief using the Queen-Size 3-Inch Blue Swirl TrueForm Memory Foam Gel Infused Mattress Topper from Sealy.
- TrueForm memory foam mattress topper stays true to your body's needs with a weightless comfort that feels like you're sleeping on a cloud
- Gel-infused memory foam hugs the contours of your body while you rest while allowing more flexibility than firmer toppers
- Easily transform and extend the life of an old mattress or adjust the comfort of a new one for the ultimate night's sleep
- Extra plush 3-inch thickness provides increased cushioning and support for those who need joint and muscle relief
- Easy to set up in minutes; arrives compressed in box, just unroll, lay flat, and start enjoying right away
- Mattress size: Queen
- Material: Gel memory foam
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 80 x 60 x 3 inches
- Weight: 14.91 pounds
- Manufacturer's warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.