Add a little extra cargo space to your vehicle on your next trip. With 15 square feet of interior space, the Seattle Sports Sherpak Go! 15 Cartop Storage Bag holds all your goods and keeps them dry and safe as you travel.
The storage bag easily holds all your items in the large, 15-square-foot interior. Made of water- and UV light-resisting material, the heavy-duty vinyl has been RF-welded to keep your items sealed away and safe from damage. Large, coiled zippers and durable plastic hardware ensure your items remain easily accessible while holding your cargo in place. The bag fits almost any vehicle with a strong universal attachment system, securing easily to cars, trucks, vans, and SUVs. When your trip is over, the cargo tote folds to a compact size, easily fitting in your trunk or rear compartment for easy storage.
Helping you take all your necessities with you as you travel, the Sherpak Go! 15 Cartop Storage Bag by Seattle Sports gives your car 15 extra square feet of safe and dry storage space.
- Water-resisting car rooftop storage bag lets you expand your storage space, easily carrying extra cargo wherever you go
- Features heavy-duty, RF-welded seams and durable vinyl material that resists water and UV light, keeping your items secure and dry
- Fits on all car and SUV rooftops without the need of a roof rack using a universal attachment system; Secures to nearly any vehicle with ease
- Large, coiled zippers and strong plastic hardware help ensure your items remain easily accessible but safely attached to your vehicle
- Holds up to 15 cubic feet; Folds to a compact size when not in use, easily fitting in your trunk or rear compartment
- Material: Vinyl
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 15.50 x 37 x 45 inches
- Weight: 7.30 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.