The first snowstorm of the year drives everyone on the road into a frantic mess. Don't follow the masses, confidently brave the roads with the Security Chain Company SZ462 Super Z8 Car Snow Radial Cable Tire Chain.
The Super Z8 series has been designed to operate in half the space required by most cable and tire chains. Made to require 8 millimeters of operating space in the important inside sidewall area of the tire. This steel traction chain is made for large pickup, SUV, and small to medium-sized commercial truck tires. The chains have rubber tensioners "designed-in", so you don't need to worry about stopping to retighten them after installation. Constructed to be the most compatible with traction control and ABS systems. Conquer on-road, steep grades, deep or packed snow, and icy roads with ease. These traction chains are best for vehicles with restricted clearance and limited operating clearance around the drive tires.
Chain tensioners are required for this pair of tire chains and are included. These Super Z SZ462 chains will keep you and your family safe on slick winter roads with better traction and brake performance.
- The Super Z8 series has been designed to operate in half the space required by most cable and tire chains
- Made to require 8 millimeters of operating space in the important inside sidewall area of the tire
- This steel traction chain is made for large pickup, SUV, and small to medium-sized commercial truck tires
- Chains have rubber tensioners "designed-in", so you don't need to worry about stopping to retighten them after installation
- Constructed to be the most compatible with traction control and ABS systems
- Conquer on-road, steep grades, deep or packed snow, and icy roads with ease
- These traction chains are best for vehicles with restricted clearance and limited operating clearance around the drive tires
- Chain tensioners are required for these chains and are included
- Material: Steel
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 72 x 18 x 0.58 inch
- Weight: 21 lbs
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.