Having a small home or an open floor plan should not deny you from making your home look modern and sleek. With the SEI Jaymes Distressed Metal Console Table, you will be able to show off your contemporary style while still maintaining functionality and maximizing your space.
This stylish piece of furniture is 14.5 inches long, 42.25 inches wide, and 30 inches tall, making it slim enough to be the ideal fit for each of your spaces. Show off your treasures or pack this media stand full of goodies for the perfect movie night. This metal accent piece is especially functional under the tv, behind the couch, or as an accent table in the entryway or hallway. The functionality doesn't end there, the beautiful glass shelf attached to this piece not only adds to the modern style but also allows you to maximize your space and storage. With the narrow, clean lines and linear frame of this living room focal point, matching other industrial pieces of furniture will be a breeze.
The SEI Jaymes Distressed Metal Console Table joins style and functionality and lets you, the armchair interior designer, bring your inspirations to life and make your home magazine-worthy.
- Slim and sleek functional console table made for your entryway, under your TV, behind the couch, or in a hallway
- Contemporary to transitional design to match your modern home aesthetic and blend in with your existing furniture
- Skinny 2-tier metal frame made to fit in any space while maximizing the shelving and storage within smaller homes and open floor plans
- Gorgeous distressed silver brushed finish with glass shelving and shadowbox composition
- Lightweight and stable metal tubing made to last through each move and in each new home
- Weight capacity: 40 pounds
- Material: Metal, tempered glass
- Color: Silver
- DImensions (L x W x H): 42.25 x 14.5 x 30 inches
- Weight: 33 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.