Say goodbye to those chilly nights when you're trying to enjoy the outdoors camping with your friends and family. The SereneLife 85 x 57.1-Inch Double Wide Sleeping Bag is here to help keep you warm in the outdoors.
With its extra-wide rectangular shape, sturdy polyester design, and hollow cotton filling, you'll get the warmth and comfort you need to get you through those chilly nights. This sleeping bag provides comfort down to 10 degrees Fahrenheit. It features a 0.66-pound/M2 hollow cotton fiber filling that will keep you warm in any camp setting. It comes packed with 2 lightweight pillows and a carry bag to make packing up a breeze.
Forget packing 20 different blankets to try and stay comfortable and warm instead, make room for the one and only sleeping bag you'll ever need from SereneLife.
- Portable and lightweight double-wide sleeping bag design gets you through those chilly camping nights
- Features a soft 210 thread count that will feel like you're sleeping in luxury
- Anti-snag zipper makes opening and closing your sleeping bag a breeze and avoids damage
- Opens up on both the left and right side so getting in and out of the sleeping bag is easy
- Designed for extreme weathers and can handle temperatures as low as 5-10 degrees Fahrenheit
- Sturdy and waterproof outer liner
- Easy-to-clean, warm, comfortable, and washable
- Detachable to 2 individual sleeping bags
- Compact size with a compression backpack
- Prefer for camping, backpacking, hiking, and traveling
- Includes (2) large size travel pillows, (2) pockets for your phone or other valuables and carrying bag
- Temperature rate: 5-10 degrees Fahrenheit
- Construction material: Fabric: 210T Polyester, Liner: Soft pongee, Filling: 0.66 pounds/m2 hollow cotton
- Color: Green
- Dimensions (L x W): 85 x 57.1 inches
- Weight: 7.74 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.