Enjoy camping or accommodate overnight guests easily with the Serta EZ Raised Air Bed and Frame with Built-In NeverFlat Pump.
Ideal for kids' sleepovers, RV camping, and anywhere with electrical outlets, this air bed features a built-in NeverFlat AC pump and an innovative sensor that monitors air pressure continuously. Whenever a loss of volume happens, a silent, secondary pump engages, plumping the mattress to maintain consistent firmness and prevent discomfort.
Sleepers can get in and out of this queen-sized bed easily because its sturdy, steel frame raises the bed up 22 inches. The flocked top will keep standard queen-sized sheets in place to ensure guests stay comfortable.
The mattress and frame folds down to fit inside the included rolling storage duffel, and the frame self-deploys to make setting up for bedtime easy.
Sleep on an air mattress that will never let you down, the Serta EZ Raised Air Bed and Frame with Built-In NeverFlat Pump.
- Queen size with improved support and comfort thanks to its circular coil construction and integrated bed frame that can hold up to 500 pounds
- Durable flocked top is soft and helps keep your standard queen-sized sheets in place
- Built in Never Flat pump quickly inflates with primary pump and automatically keeps your bed inflated throughout the night with its silent secondary pump
- 22-inch raised height with the frame makes getting into and out of bed easier
- Includes: queen-sized air mattress, self-deploying steel frame, rolling storage duffel, and repair kit
- Weight capacity: 500 pounds
- Size: Queen
- Color: Tan
- Overall dimensions (L x W x H): 78 x 60 x 22 inches
- Bed dimensions (L x W x H): 78 x 60 x 9.5 inches
- Frame dimensions (L x W x H): 64 x 54 x 12.5 inches
- Weight: 48.9 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.