Explore the blacksmith, ferrier, jeweler, or metal worker within you by using the PFO-10 Propane Gas Forge Single Burner from the Simond Store.
The single burner, portable, gas propane forge comes with ceramic wool insulation, ample heating space, and a regulator with a pressure gauge, allowing you to handle any job like a professional. Whether you're a blacksmith, farrier, metal worker, jeweler, or another hobbyist, this tenacious forge is a sturdy and durable tool that withstands temperatures up to 2,600 degrees Fahrenheit. Made from structural steel pipe and a 16-gauge steel forge body with durable welded legs and a carrying handle, you can start tackling your smithing projects reliably and expertly.
The fine-tuned burner gives out a high-intensity blue flame to reach the optimum forging temperature quickly with low fuel consumption, reducing fuel wastage and increasing efficiency. The 8-inch-long hose pipe with brass casting assures safety, and the thick refractory fire bricks create an ideal environment for getting your very best results.
Create forged items to be proud of with the powerful, compact, and durable Simond Store PFO-10 Portable Propane Single Burner Forge.
- Portable single burner rectangular forge with interior insulation material that can withstand temperatures up to 2,600 degrees Fahrenheit
- Forge made from structural steel pipe and 16-gauge steel body and sturdy welded legs for optimal usage
- Ample heating space and pre-rigidized insulation make this forge durable for any blacksmith, metal worker, jeweler, or hobbyist
- Powerful mechanism gives out the high-intensity blue flame to reach optimum forging temperature quickly with low fuel consumption
- Includes high-pressure regulator, 8-inch-long gas hose pipe, 2 pieces of 1.25-inch thick refractory fire brick, assembly instructions, and user manual
- Material: Steel
- Color: Stainless steel
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 16.2 x 14.9 x 13.10 inches
- Weight: 16 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.