Slice and dice through objects with ease and protect yourself dutifully with the Siwode 40-Inch Golden Dragon Japanese Katana.
This modern production of an exquisite craft sword blends the most-loved elements of an ancient katana to create the ultimate weapon. Featuring a wide, curved blade, this katana serves as an excellent chopper or an even better conversation starter displayed on your wall. Beautiful, golden dragon engravings, white ray skin, and bamboo nails offer an authentic feel to this blade's hand-forged construction. Hack to your heart's content with the high carbon steel 1060 blade. Hand-sharpened in the warehouse, this blade arrives with incredible cutting power to slice through water bottles, tatami rolls, fresh bamboo, and more. The katana features a Bo-Hi groove, creating a lighter blade without sacrificing integrity or durability. This elegant weapon measures 40 inches long and stays contained in an included scabbard to keep you and others safe. This sword also comes equipped with a black cord-wrapped handle for extra carrying convenience.
Get a high-quality katana that emulates Japanese samurai from centuries ago with the Siwode 40-Inch Golden Dragon Japanese Katana.
- 40-inch katana hacks, shears, and chops through water bottles, tatami rolls, or fresh bamboo with ease, protecting you during camping or other outdoor activities
- Historically inspired sword with white ray skin and bamboo nails carefully emulates ancient Japanese samurai
- Carbon steel blade with incredible cutting power is hand-forged for peak performance
- Tough one-piece full-tang construction offers better balance and leverage while slicing
- Bo-Hi blood groove creates a lighter blade without any sacrifices to integrity or durability
- Black cord-wrapped handle offers easy transport and extra carrying convenience
- Includes scabbard finished in matte black lacquer for added safety with a refined look
- Blade length: 71 centimeters
- Material: 1060 carbon steel
- Color: Gold
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 41.14 x 1.81 x 1.18 inches
- Weight: 3.22 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.