Add a little fun and adventure to outdoor play with the Skywalker Trampolines 8-Foot Round Trampoline with Enclosure!
This compact 8-foot trampoline fits nicely into nearly any backyard or play area so it won't take up your entire yard. A patented no-gap enclosure system attaches to the jumping surface at every spring, eliminating dangerous gaps (Patent #RE45,182) while playing and having fun. The maximum recommended user weight for this trampoline is 175 pounds. However, per ASTM standards, this backyard trampoline is tested to 4 times the maximum recommended user weight.
The frame is made of galvanized steel to resist rusting, and uses a reinforced T-joint construction for extra frame stability. This 8-foot trampoline includes 56 weather-resistant galvanized steel springs which are located on the outside of the enclosure net and covered with a vinyl-coated spring pad for safety which resists UV rays for years of usage without fading.
Your kids will love the Skywalker Trampolines 8-Foot Round Trampoline with Enclosure!
- Kiddos can jump for hours on this 8-foot trampoline featuring a round steel frame and UV-protected, no-slip polypropylene jump mat
- Ultra-safe, no-gap enclosure system interlocks with the jump mat and and features a dual zipper and latch clip closure system
- Built to last, this frame has reinforced T-sockets at each leg and enclosure joint and is both rust and weather-resistant
- Jump higher than ever with 56 steel springs, located around the outside of the enclosure net for added safety
- Enclosure poles are covered with soft foam padding and positioned away from the net to give extra space for jumping
- Enclosure net is made of tightly-woven polyethylene, providing UV protection for little ones jumping
- Extra thick spring pad protects fingers and toes from painful pinches
- 8-foot diameter trampoline is a great option for smaller jumpers or smaller yards
- Tested and engineered to meet or exceed all standards put forth by the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM)
- Includes: Trampoline, jump mat, spring pad, springs, enclosure, hardware, assembly tools, spring hook, manual
- Jumping surface: 34 square feet
- Weight capacity: 175 pounds
- Recommended ages: 6 and up
- Number of springs: 56
- Frame material: Galvanized steel
- Trampoline material: Polypropylene
- Net material: Polyethylene
- Spring pad material: UV-resistant PVC
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8 x 8 x 6.75 feet
- Manufacturer warranty, frame: 3-year warranty
- Manufacturer warranty, other materials: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.