With the Skywalker 12-Foot Round Trampoline with Enclosure, you can take flight in your own backyard.
This classic round trampoline has a maximum user weight of 200 pounds, making it a premium option for any family. This trampoline fits in most yards providing 88 square feet of jumping space and features 72 steel springs so you can jump to new heights. The springs are located around the outside of the enclosure net for added safety and peace of mind.
With numerous safety features like our patented no-gap enclosure system, parents can feel at ease knowing their kids will be safe while jumping. The reinforced T-socket construction prevents structural twisting, and the extra-wide, vinyl-coated UV-resistant frame pad provides extra padding and comfort. For additional protection, the extra-thick spring pad protects fingers and toes from painful pinches, and enclosure poles are covered with soft foam padding. The materials are tested and engineered to meet or exceed all standards put forth by the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM).
Let your kiddos bounce the day away with the Skywalker 12-Foot Round Trampoline with Enclosure. This trampoline will provide safe family fun for years to come!
- Kiddos can jump for hours on this 12-foot trampoline featuring a round steel frame and UV-protected, no-slip polypropylene jump mat
- Ultra-safe, no-gap enclosure system interlocks with the jump mat and features a dual zipper and latch clip closure system
- Built to last, this frame has reinforced T-sockets at each leg and enclosure joint and is both rust and weather-resistant
- Jump higher than ever with 72 steel springs, located around the outside of the enclosure net for added safety
- Enclosure poles are covered with soft foam padding and positioned away from the net to give extra space for jumping
- Enclosure net is made of tightly-woven polyethylene, providing UV protection for little ones jumping
- Extra thick spring pad protects fingers and toes from painful pinches
- Tested and engineered to meet or exceed all standards put forth by the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM)
- Includes: Trampoline, jump mat, spring pad, springs, enclosure, hardware, assembly tools, spring hook, manual
- Weight capacity: 200 pounds
- Recommended ages: 6 and up
- Color: Green
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12 x 12 x 9 feet
- Manufacturer warranty, frame: 3-year warranty
- Manufacturer warranty, other materials: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.