Don't let a flat tire slow down your biggest projects. With the SLT Gdpodts 4.10/3.50-4LP Flat Free Foam Tire, you don't need to worry about a tire giving out when you need it most.
This tire and wheel assembly is made with a polyurethane foam that is lightweight and resistant to oils, acids, punctures, and other hazards that tires face on the job site. Flats are not a concern thanks to the tube-free, solid foam construction that will keep your most essential equipment in action.
With this set, you can replace tires on most small mechanical equipment such as tool carts, garden wheelbarrows, furniture dollies, wagons, and portable power generators. The zigzag tread pattern on the tire strikes an excellent balance between traction and maneuverability. This utility wheel supports up to 265 pounds.
Remove the frustration of flat tires in your garden, job site, or garage. With the SLT Gdpodts 4.10/3.50-4LP Flat Free Foam Tire, you can spend your time focusing on what's important to you.
- Solid foam replacement tire and wheel assembly for small, wheeled equipment so you can keep rolling on your biggest projects
- Tire diameter is 10 inches with a 3.2-inch width, the wheel has a 2.2-inch offset hub and 0.625-inch ball bearings
- Polyurethane foam tire is lightweight and resistant to acids, oils, and punctures; The completely solid construction ensures this tire will never go flat
- Excellent replacement for tires on tool carts, garden wheelbarrows, furniture dollies, wagons, portable power generators, and other small mechanical equipment
- Tire support up to 265 pounds and has a zigzag tread for reliable traction
- Material: Foam and metal
- Color: Black and silver
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.3 x 3.2 x 10.3 inches
- Weight: 3.7
- Manufacturer Warranty: 6-month warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.