Follow the camper's creed, "Leave no trace," with the help of the portable SmartTote2 2-Wheel 35-Gallon Sewage Waste Tank Tote. With its a large capacity, easy rinsing port, 2 rugged wheels, and a strong handle, cleaning up your RV or camper sewage is simple.
This waste tank tote features a large 35-gallon capacity great for long trips or trips with families and friends. Transport the RV waste tank easily. There's no heavy lifting with 2 wheels and a handle that hooks onto trailer hitches.
When the trip is done, just hook up the portable waste tank to the sewer with its 90-degree elbow nozzle. The sewage waste tank features a PermaStore storage compartment to protect the pre-attached hose and stores sewer fittings. Rinsing the waste tote is easy with its large port opening. The AutStop level gauge also prevents messy overfilling and improved venting for faster tank emptying.
- Easy to hook up and rinse waste tank for use with RVs, campers, and camping toilets
- Large 35-gallon capacity great for long trips or trips with families and friends
- Connects to sewer with 5-foot flexible hose; when not in use, keep it in place with the retainer strap
- AutoStop Level Gauge prevents messy overfilling and improved venting for faster tank emptying
- No heavy lifting with 2 wheels and a handle that can be connected to a tow strap (not included)
- Large port opening makes for easy rinsing
- Rugged, rubber wheels roll over rough terrain
- Great for use in emergencies, healthcare applications, as well as recreational trips
- Color: Gray
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 51.3 x 21.7 x 13.3 inches
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.