Skip the laborious manual pool cleaning and get the SMOROBOT Cordless Robotic Pool Cleaner to do the work for you.
This suction pool cleaner is suitable for inground pools up to 4100 square feet, and most pool floors for ultimate versatility no matter what type of pool you have. The ultra-scrubbing brush rollers and 188-watt water pump efficiently scrub away organic stains stuck on surfaces so you don't have to scrub on your hands and knees. Fallen leaves, dust, grit, hair, and algae are no match for this cordless vac as it easily cleans up anything in its path. Adaptable to different pool edges, the pool accessory takes U-turns repeatedly to remove debris accumulated in corners with an efficient 1,180 square-foot per hour coverage. Scrub the pool floor, wall, waterline, and tile! This automatic pool vacuum is an excellent wall climber, agile on a maximum 25-degree slope.
For convenience, the pool cleaning tool automatically stops by the nearest side when its battery is low or after completing a cleaning cycle. Then, you can simply retrieve it with the included hook for recharging and storage.
Say hello to seamless pool cleaning with the SMOROBOT Cordless Robotic Pool Cleaner.
- Upgraded 2023 model cordless robotic pool cleaner is equipped with 3 powerful drive motors, helping you quickly clean the swimming pool; Ideal for inground swimming pools up to 4,100 square feet
- Includes robotic cleaner, charging adaptor, retrieval hook, replacement part kit, and user manual
- Pool vacuum for inground pools features scrubbing brush wheels that drive the system and a 188-Watt water pump efficiently scrubs away organic stains
- Large capacity 10000mAh battery and new charging mechanism takes only 3.5 hours to fully charge and provides 3.5 hours of runtime
- Robot parks near the pool wall when its battery is low or after completing a cleaning cycle for easy retrieval
- Features 2 cleaning modes: S for cleaning floor and wall; F for floor-only; Simply switch on the swimming pool vacuum, submerge it in your pool, and it will perform its duties automatically
- Can detect battery and motor status in real-time using new sensors and new algorithms, and intelligently adjust the working status of the robot
- Wall-climbing capabilities (in standard mode) ensure the ultimate clean by climbing your pool walls and floors with true intelligent path planning; Operates up to a 25-degree incline, does not climb steep incline pools greater than 25 degree
- Efficient coverage reaches 1,180 square feet per hour, with a larger area cleaned in the same amount of time as traditional random routing
- Deep cleans pool floor, walls, and scrubs tile line while saving time and effort
- Protective features include short-circuit, over-temperature, overcharge, and over-discharge protection
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 28.82 x 20.67 x 15.75 inches
- Weight: 17.63 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.