With a nimble, compact design, the Kiku XR LTE Folding Tactical Knife by SOG delivers a statement of strength and agility anywhere.
Folding to a length of just 4.29 inches, the knife fits almost anywhere for easy traveling. Lightly designed to reduce weight, the blade packs the benefits of a mid-sized knife into a compact tool you can trust. Fit it in your pack, or strap it to your belt with the built-in reversible low-carry belt clip.
The carbon fiber liners provide unparalleled strength so the blade withstands up to 1,500 pounds of force, cutting through almost any material with ease. Featuring an XR locking mechanism, the blade folds into the micarta handle and locks in place for safe storage. Made from solid CRYO CTS XHP steel, the blade holds an edge longer than traditional steel and resists corrosion, withstanding all conditions as you traverse the great outdoors.
Cut through cables, brush, or packaging with ease wherever you go. Offering you an amazing edge in a lightweight package, the SOG Kiku XR LTE Folding Tactical Knife ensures you can cut through any challenge that gets in your way.
- Durable, sharp, and compact folding tactical knife travels with you to handle various needs, perfect for hunting and camping
- Keeps you safe with an ultra-strong XR locking mechanism, holding the blade in place while not in use
- Cut through cables, brush, or packaging with the steel blade that withstands up to 1,500 pounds of force
- Utilizes carbon fiber liners in the handle to reduce the knife's weight, making for a lighter, more portable design
- Resists corrosion and holds an edge longer than traditional knives with a CTS XHP steel blade
- Recommended age: 18 and up
- Belt clip type: Reversible low-carry
- Edge type: Straight
- Blade shape: Tanto
- Blade length: 3.02 inches
- Hardness: 61 to 63
- Material: CRYO CTS XHP steel (blade), linen micarta (handle)
- Color: Blackout (black)
- Closed length: 4.29 inches
- Open length: 7.34 inches
- Weight: 0.26 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.