The Swimline Solstice River Rough Heavy Duty Inner Tube Float will provide years of excitement and relaxation on the water. Built to stand up to the demands of water parks and river tubing, you can depend on this inflatable tube for summer fun.
Measuring 48 inches in diameter, you'll have enough room to layout and tan in the swimming pool or float through the lazy river. Built of heavy-duty vinyl material, this raft will hold up through use summer after summer. Ride this water-fun raft comfortably in rougher conditions with the built-in handles on each side of the inner tube. The oversized push-in compression valve makes inflation or deflation fast and simple so you can hit the waves quickly. A repair patch is included for maintenance if needed.
Wherever your summer takes you, spend it lounging on the Solstice River Rough Tube from Swimline.
- The Swimline River Rough Pool Float Tube provides relaxation all summer long for kids and adults
- Measures 48 inches in diameter for 1 person to lounge in the pool or lazy river
- Crafted with durably, heavy-duty vinyl material for long-lasting use season after season
- Sturdy built-in handles on each side of the inner tube for a safer ride to hang on tight
- Built with an oversized push-in compression valve for an easy inflation and deflation
- Includes a patch kit for quick repairs
- Material: Vinyl
- Color: Yellow and Blue
- Capacity: 250 pounds
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 48 x 48 x 5 inches
- Weight: 4.8 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.