Bulky appliances like your microwave and coffee maker can take up valuable space on your kitchen counters. Free up more space and stay organized with the Somdot Baker's 35.4 Inch Utility Double 3-Tier Microwave Stand.
The classic look of this all-purpose shelving is not only stylish but efficient. The organizer is made of open particleboard and has a sturdy metal frame. An X-shaped bracket ensures stability, securely holding appliances on the shelving unit. Heavier items like your microwave, stacks of cookbooks, or piles of pots and pans will all find a spot here on the various tiers. Microwave, mini-oven, and spices shelves are arranged at different heights for a level of variability. S-shaped hooks provide hanging space for various cooking utensils or dry towels. Being both lightweight and having attached wheels, you can freely move this shelf around your living area with all appliances kept in place. This compact piece of furniture is a real all-rounder.
Add a relaxed and pleasant atmosphere in the midst of your home. For a durable storage organizer that will save space in your kitchen, living room, bathroom, bedroom, or office, try Somdot's Kitchen Utility Double 3-Tier Microwave Stand.
- Heavy-duty microwave stand and double kitchen shelf organizer is perfect for your kitchen, living room, bathroom, bedroom, or office
- Modern baker's rack is made up of 2 different 3-tiered open durable particleboards and has a sturdy, natural metal frame
- X-shaped bracket ensures maximum stability, preventing the shelf from separating vertically
- 2nd and 3rd tiers offer enough open space to store toasters, spices, dishes, and other miscellaneous kitchen appliances
- 5 little S-shaped hooks are perfect for hanging cooking spoons or dry towels
- Move the lightweight wheeled shelf with your appliances still in place and make the most use of any limited space
- Material: Steel
- Color: Walnut
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 35.4 x 16.5 x 51.2 inches
- Weight: 32.5 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.