No need to sacrifice storage just because you have a small bathroom. Maximize your limited toilet space with this SONGMICS 3-Tier Over-the-Toilet Storage Rack.
Multifunctional and stylish, this space-saving, over-the-toilet storage rack provides 3 wide, adjustable shelves to hold all your bathroom essentials, from paper rolls to toiletries. The toilet storage is sized 25 x 10 x 64 inches so it has enough space for you to lift the toilet cover and is suitable for most toilet styles and sizes. The adjustable bottom bar can be set at 3.9 inches or 6.3 inches away from the floor to fit your toilet and avoids the water valve for stress-free placement. This rack also comes with an anti-tip kit to increase the shelving unit’s stability. Thanks to its integrated side frames, installing this toilet rack is easy as 1-2-3.
Enjoy more storage in your bathroom when you have this SONGMICS Bamboo 3-Tier Over-the-Toilet Storage Rack!
- Space-saving, over-the-toilet storage with 3 wide, adjustable shelves to hold all your bathroom essentials, from paper rolls to toiletries
- Includes an adjustable bottom bar that can be set at 3.9 inches or 6.3 inches away from the floor to fit your toilet
- Crafted from premium bamboo material, sturdy and durable enough for a long time to use
- Comes with anti-tip kit to increase the stability
- Installing this is as easy as 1-2-3, thanks to its integrated side frames
- Material: Bamboo
- Color: Brown
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 24.80 x 10.20 x 64.20 inches
- Weight: 12.10 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.