Get the beat bumping on your party boat or chill out to relaxing melodies while soaking in the hot tub with the Sound Storm Laboratories Marine-Gauge Digital Receiver and 2-Way Speakers.
With an IPX 5 rating, this water-safe audio receiver features a UV-protected front panel and a conformal-coated circuit board to keep H2O from splashing into the electronic unit. The dual-coned polypropylene speakers feature resin-treated cloth and composite baskets to wick away moisture for crisp, clear sounds. Either connect your smartphone via Bluetooth or your MP3 player through the USB port to play your favorite tunes. To keep up-to-date on sports or weather, this 4-channel system broadcasts AM/FM radio stations.
Thanks to the backlit panel, your buttons and screen stay illuminated with a soft blue glow for effortless use in the dark. Make your bass drops even louder by hooking up the speakers using the RCA pre-amp front or rear outputs. The receiver also includes a power harness and mounting bracket for effortless installation wherever you listen to music.
Crank the volume up to full blast and enjoy endless jams for any occasion with the Marine Audio Receiver and Speaker Bundle from Sound Storm Laboratories.
- 60-watt, 4-channel marine-grade audio receiver and 2-way speakers let you stream music on your boat or in your hot tub
- Front panel UV and conformal board coating, along with IPX 5 rating, protect against splashing water
- Resin-treated cloth and polypropylene cones with composite baskets keep water out and create a crisp, clear sound
- USB port and Bluetooth pairing allow you to play your favorite tunes from your phone or MP3 player
- 4-channel system and AM/FM radio stations let you tune into sports or keep up-to-date on news and weather reports
- Backlit panel keeps your buttons and screen illuminated after the sun goes down for easy use in the dark
- RCA pre-amp outputs help you hook up external speakers for an even louder bass drop
- Includes receiver, mounting bracket, speakers, dipole antenna, and power harness for effortless installation
- Power: 60 watts (receiver), 180 watts (speakers)
- Nominal impedance: 4 ohms
- Frequency response: 85 hertz to 20 kilohertz (+/-3 decibels)
- Display color: Blue
- Color: Black, white
- Receiver dimensions (D x W x H): 4 x 3.9 x 2.7 inches
- Speaker dimensions (D x W x H): 2.24 x 3.7 x 7.5 inches
- Weight: 4.93 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.