Holding all your important documents, the 2 Drawer Mobile File Cabinet by Space Solutions gives you some peace of mind by securing your sensitive files.
Compact and designed for smaller office spaces, the cabinet is sure to fit in your home office, perfect for home file organization. Ample storage space and patented glide suspension make for easy storage and transportation of documents. The 4 rolling wheels let you take the files wherever they're needed and can lock in place for permanent storage. A built-in cam lock secures the 2 top drawers, ensuring your sensitive documents are safe from prying eyes. Each drawer opens to 3 quarters of its full length for easy access to the interior. Built with 2 large drawers, the cabinet holds letter-sized hanging files, efficiently organizing tax and legal documents, paperwork, and other items.
Perfect for home offices and smaller business spaces, secure and store all your sensitive documents in the Space Solutions 2 Drawer Mobile File Cabinet.
- 18-inch-wide file cabinet easily holds your documents in a secure, organized manner so you don't lose important files
- Accommodates letter-size hanging file folders, perfect for tax and legal documents, paperwork, and other items
- Lock the industrial casters to hold the file cabinet in place, or unlock them to wheel the organizer where your files are needed
- Secure the drawers with the cam lock, safely storing your sensitive information for added information security
- Open the drawers up to 3 quarters of their full length to access the whole interior of the cabinet
- Material: Metal
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 18 x 14.25 x 26.70 inches
- Weight: 23 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.