Giving you total control over your car's audio soundscape, the Stetsom HL 1,200.4 4-Channel 1,200-Watt HD Car Stereo Amplifier provides the stunning quality sound that audiophiles crave.
Drawing 1,200 watts of power for quality operation, the multichannel high-performance amplifier offers amazing versatility and precise audio control, letting you arrange your setup how you want it. Featuring independent front and rear channels, the input signal lever lets you choose between Low-Pass, High-Pass, or Flat/Full-Range operation, customizing your output to meet your specific listening demands.
Designed with versatility in mind, the system lets you set up the amplifier in multiple ways. 4 parallel channels let you operate up to 16 super tweeters or drivers, allowing a 1,000-watt bridge in 4-ohms. When setup as 3 channels, the amp offers 2 independent 500-watt channel and 1 in a bridge of 1,000 watts. The tri-mod mode with a 4-ohm speaker bridge allows you to attach 2 horns or 2 super tweeters per channel.
Powerful, innovative, and ready to handle your equipment, the HL 1,200 Amp from Stetsom turns your vehicle into a veritable concert hall with audiophile-quality sound.
- Powerful 1,200-watt 4-channel car audio amplifier offers amazing installation versatility and stunning audio control
- Features independent front and rear channels with input signal lever to choose between Low-Pass, High-Pass, or Full-Range operation
- Operates up to 16 super tweeters/drivers with 4 parallel channels; 2 channels allow a 1,000-watt bridge in 4 ohms (front, rear)
- Offers 3 channels with 2 independent 500-watt channel and 1 in a bridge of 1000 watts
- Tri-mod mode with a 4-ohm speaker bridge allows you to attach 2 horns or 2 super Tweeters per channel
- Technical specifications:
- Number of channels: 4
- Power supply: Approximately 9 to 15 volts
- Minimum output impedance: 2 ohms (stereo) or 4 ohms (bridge)
- Musical signal consumption: 96 amps
- Bass signal consumption: 192 amps
- Frequency response: 20 hertz to 26 kilohertz
- Bass boost (low bass): Up to 12 decibels
- Low pass crossover: 90 hertz
- High pass crossover: 90 hertz
- Signal to noise ratio: Greater than 90 decibels
- Harmonic distortion: Less than 0.3-percent THD
- Input sensitivity: 200 microvolts
- Input impedances: 15 kiloohms
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.24 x 9.45 x 3.54 inches
- Weight: 4.91 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.