Create a perfect backyard oasis with the Aluminum Quick Screen Horizontal Slat Fencing by Stratco.
Offering the latest in architectural styling, the Quick Screen slat fencing gate can be adapted and customized in several ways to suit the decor of your yard, balcony, or courtyard area. Made from high-strength, long-lasting powder-coated aluminum, this fencing system can help solve your privacy needs. Engineered with value and ease of installation in mind, the patented non-weld system ensures a quick and easy assembly. Designed to be a lasting investment, the gate will not warp, shrink, twist, delaminate, rot or splinter.
Powder-coated aluminum can be cut to the desired size adapting to a wide variety of applications. Measuring at 39 inches wide, 71 inches tall, and 2 inches thick, the horizontal slat gate is large enough to provide privacy to most outdoor spaces. This box contains a complete gate assembly, excluding locks and hinges which must be purchased separately.
Easily install this Aluminum Quick Screen Horizontal Slat Gate for added privacy to your backyard.
- Creates outdoor privacy for you and your family to enjoy your backyard or patio
- Includes complete gate assembly; Hinges and locks sold separately
- Powder-coated aluminum ensures design won't warp, crack, or splinter
- Non-welded design provides for a low-maintenance fencing solution
- Material can be cut to desired size for ultimate customization
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x D): 39 x 71 x 2 inches
- Weight: 45 pounds
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited-lifetime warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.