Reflect on the feeling of cool, calm ocean breezes with the Stratton Home Decor Metal Sailboat Scene Hanging Wall Decor in Antique Silver.
This beautiful intricate, fully metallic wall art features a fleet of 3 sailboats, bringing a relaxed, nautical vibe to your home. Whether designing an ocean or lake-themed room or adding to your eclectic or old-world sense of style, this beautiful art piece will become one of your most eye-catching pieces of decor for years to come. The muted antiqued finish makes this piece look old and weathered, adding a sense of story and depth to your walls.
Easy to hand on any type of wall with the attached keyhole, you'll have this art piece up in no time, securely fixed in place and level long-term, even though the consistent movement or everyday life. A perfect touch to any room, this sailboat wall piece can bring a touch of whimsy to your entryway, living room, office, bedroom, or dining room.
Add a piece of art to your collection that will bring you joy and remind you of days in the ocean spray and summer sun with the Metal Sailboat Scene Hanging Wall Decor from Stratton Home Decor.
- Beautiful antiqued wall sculpture with 3 sailboats for a nautical, ocean, or lake-themed wall decor in any room of your home
- Intricate metal design in an antique silver integrates easily into every style from nautical, lakehouse, and ocean to eclectic, whimsical, and more
- Muted finish makes this piece look old and weathered, adding a sense of story and depth to your home decor
- Easy to hang on any type of wall with attached keyhole hanging unit that helps keep panel secure and level
- Perfect artistic touch for any room in the home including entryways, living rooms, offices, bedrooms, kitchens, and dining rooms
- Material: Metal
- Color: Antique silver
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 1.75 x 40.25 x 22.50 inches
- Weight: 4.29 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.