Prop your hood up with confidence and peace-of-mind with the durable StrongArm 6755 Hood Lift Support. With easy, quick install, you'll be able to replace and start new again in no time.
This replacement hood lift is engineered to meet and exceed original equipment quality standards. Designed using hardened chromium steel and convenient leak-and-temperature-resistant technology, this hood prop features long-lasting durability for years to come. Made with gas springs, energy is stored and created by compressing gas inside a cylinder. This technology provides safety in the open position. This gas strut lift support is a perfect fit for the Lexus RX 2010-2014 and supports up to 53 pounds.
When you need replacement support you can count on, grab the StrongArm 6755 Hood Lift Support. You'll be able to enjoy the trusted strength, performance, and resilience this hatch lift has to offer.
- Constructed with gas springs using a patented triple-lobe piston rod seal designed to prevent gas leakage and to extend product life
- Ideal fit for the Lexus RX 2010-2014
- Designed to operate in temperatures extremes ranging from minus 40 to 176 degrees Fahrenheit
- Engineered and built to meet or exceed original equipment quality standards
- Self-cleaning piston keeps orifice clean from contaminants
- Can be pressurized with nitrogen gas up to 2,500 PSI
- Easy installation with simple hand tools takes only minutes to complete
- Compressed length: 12.18 inches
- Extended length: 20.2 inches
- Travel length: 8.02 inches
- Weight capacity: 53 pounds
- Color: Black
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.