Rest assured, your pool will be full and clean all season with the easy-to-use Summer Waves Pool Filter Pump. The days of constant manual pool cleaning are gone! Let this cartridge filter and water flow do the work to keep your pool sparkling and the fun times flowing.
Designed to be used with above-ground swimming pools, this universal pool filter pump features 1,500 GPH water flow and a cartridge filter system. The pool pump includes a filter, GCFI plug, and all necessary hoses for simple set-up and installation. This filtration system requires the filter cartridge to be replaced every 2 weeks for optimal flow and cleanliness but don't fret because this filter cartridge is extremely easy to install and maintain.
Don't let pesky pool maintenance hold you back from quality time with your family and friends. Let this Summer Waves Above Ground Swimming Pool Cartridge Filter Pump do all the work, so you can sit back and enjoy the summer.
- Easy-to-use pool filter pump keeps your pool full and clean during pool season
- Cartridge filter pump features 1,500 GPH (gallon per hour) water flow rate
- Fits above-ground pools with 1.5-inch outlet and inlet openings
- Easy to install, use, and maintain; Filtration system requires filter cartridge to be replaced every 2 weeks
- Includes Type C filter cartridge, GFCI plug, hose clamps, and (2) 1.5-inch hoses
- ETL approved; Conforms to UL Listed Mark safety standards
- Color: White
- Manufacturer warranty: 6-month warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.