Keep your pool clean and clear with the convenient Swimline HydroTools Premium Pool Maintenance Kit.
Ready to clean your pool, the kit features everything needed for making your pool comfortable and crystal clear. The weighted triangular vacuum head sucks away dirt and debris while holding firmly to the pool floor. A large curved wall brush scrapes away grime to make your pool walls shine, and the leaf rake removes twigs, bugs, and other debris, freeing your water from unsightly messes. With an included thermometer, you can track your pool's water temperature to ensure maximum comfort on your family's next swim. The included chemical testing kit checks pH along with the levels of chlorine or bromine in the water, making sure your chemicals are properly balanced.
Designed for use with above-ground and in-ground pools, the set includes a brush, leaf rake, vacuum head, thermometer, and chemical kit.
Perfect for your home's pool, the HydroTools Premium Pool Maintenance Kit by Swimline ensures your water remains beautiful, clear, and safe for a summer swim.
- Comprehensive swimming pool maintenance kit provides all the essential tools for keeping your pool clean and clear
- Clean your pool's walls and floor with the weighted triangular vacuum head and curved brush
- Remove leaves, bugs, and other debris using the leaf rake, sweeping away unsightly debris in your water
- Accurately measures temperature with the scoop thermometer, perfect for determining the comfort level of your pool
- Test your pool's chemical composition with the test kit, allowing you to accurately gauge your pool's pH and chlorine or bromine levels
- Set includes a weighted vacuum head, curved brush, scoop thermometer, floor and wall brush, leaf rake, and test kit for pH and chlorine or bromine
- For use with above-ground and in-ground pools
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 19.25 x 12.50 x 6.25 inches
- Weight: 5.25 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.