Tired of looking at the clutter in your garage or basement? Do you have heavy-duty tools or hardware that needs secure storage? With this medium-sized Custom Industrial Aluminum Storage Box by Swiss Link, you can get organized knowing your possessions are securely stored.
This small-sized aluminum storage box holds 11 gallons and measures 22.83 inches long, 15.12 inches wide, and 9.45 inches tall. These containers are constructed from 1mm thick aluminum sheeting and feature heavily reinforced top corners made of aluminum castings to provide a durable and long-lasting product. There is no tack welding on this aluminum case, and the upper edges of the box feature a rubber seal to keep moisture out. Keep your items stored knowing they will be dry and secure when you need them.This small-sized box is designed to nest inside the medium-sized box and the large-size box (sold separately).
Get started tidying and organizing with this small-sized Aluminum Storage Box.
- Small-sized aluminum storage case is perfect for storing tools and treasures of all kinds
- Constructed using heavy 1mm thick aluminum sheeting
- Handles are made of steel with spring-loaded rubber grips
- 2 steel hinge clasps keep the lids in this set securely closed
- Upper edges of the open cases have rubber seals to prevent moisture from entering the trunks
- 11-gallon trunk measures 22.83 inches long, 15.12 inches wide, and 9.45 inches tall
- Capacity: 11 gallons
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 22.83 x 15.12 x 9.45 inches
- Weight: 8.8 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.