Need a way to stay warm and cozy on even the coldest nights? Nothing matches the warmth and comfort of a high-quality, military-grade blanket. This 80-percent fine wool US Navy reproduced blanket from Swiss Link will keep you secure for years to come.
This wool blanket is top-of-the-line in durability, with solid stitching and a fine weave. As an accurate recreation of US Navy blankets, this blanket retains a high-quality design. The material actively wicks moisture away from your skin, keeping you comfortable and dry. Even when wet, the blanket is breathable and doesn't lose any heat. Whether dealing with dirt or grime, this blanket is proven to resist all types of stains. Even when dirty, you can easily wash the wool for a look that's good as new. If you're traveling or going camping, simply roll this blanket up tightly for easy transportation. This cot is great for use in your car or camper, functioning just as well as a throw blanket.
Keep yourself secure with military-grade outdoor comfort. Stay warm and cozy with the Military Surplus US Navy Reproduction Classic Wool Blanket from Swiss Link.
- Beautiful wool blanket with an authentic pattern is built from military-grade material to keep you snug and cozy
- Accurate reproduction of true-to-life US Navy blankets
- Actively wicks moisture away from your skin, keeping you dry
- 80-percent wool material is insulating and breathable, even when wet
- Resists soil, miscellaneous stains and stays clean through dirt and grime
- Durable, long-lasting wool with solid stitching built for multiple years of active use
- Roll-up and store for easy portability and unwrap when necessary
- Great for use in your car, recreational vehicle, camper, for hiking, going on picnics, camping, and functions perfectly as a trusted throw blanket
- Material: Wool
- Color: White, blue
- Dimensions (L x W): 60 x 82 inches
- Weight: 4.4 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.