Take on low-light situations with ease and up your aim with the Tacticon Armament Ambidextrous Firefly V2 Laser and Flashlight Combo.
The Firefly V2 laser is built to be seen up to 100-meters away with the flashlight bearing a powerful 220-lumens. With a 6-combination install option, operate this laser combo with buttons on both sides for ambidextrous use. The FireFly V2 fits on any model with the Picatinny rail or the Weaver rail and is adjustable to compensate for windage and elevation with the screws.
Made from high-quality Polymer, this laser flashlight is equipped with a built-in battery. The battery is equipped with magnetic USB charging to allow you to charge the laser flashlight while still attached to your device. This setup allows you to charge your battery without having to zero in your setup again.
Find your aim and watch your target grouping tighten with the Ambidextrous Firefly V2 Laser and Flashlight Combo from Tacticon Armament.
- Tactical FireFly V2 laser and flashlight combination mount to illuminate surroundings and maximize aim
- Laser reaches 100-meters away and flashlight reflects a powerful 220-lumens
- Options for installation allow for 6 different combinations for ambidextrous use
- Fits any Picatinny rail or Weaver rail with an adjustable screw to compensate for windage and elevation
- Made from high-quality polymer, equipped with a built-in battery
- Magnetic USB charging to charge while installed on a pistol so you don't have to zero in again
- Material: Polymer
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 1.75 x 1.13 x 1.75 inches
- Weight: 1.80 ounces
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.