The Tahoe Gear Cruzbay Beach Shade is a tent canopy that you can use at outside for protection from the sun, even at low angles.
For those days when you're at the beach, the park, or even game day, set up the Beach Shade and get some shelter from the sun or hide from the wind. The polyester fabric is UV and water resistant, up to 50+ UPF.
This sun shelter is a cinch to assemble and only weighs 3.8 pounds, so it's light enough to tote around in its carry bag. The coral red and shale gray colors brighten up any shore or park and makes the shelter easy to spot. There are 2 storage pockets on the inside to store things like your bug spray and sunscreen, or even your cell phone and watch.
The shelter is made of 70D and 190T polyester fabric, which proves the perfect combination of weight, carry size, and protection. It can handle light rain and wind gusts of up to 25 mph.
Tahoe Gear’s goal is to create quality outdoor goods that exceed your expectations at an unrivaled value. When the time comes for your next adventure, Tahoe Gear is there to help you make the most of it and escape the indoors.
Take the Tahoe Gear Cruzbay Beach Shade with you on your next adventure.
- Easy to assemble
- Polyester fabric protects against UV and elements
- Canopy shelters you against the sun, rain, wind, and bugs
- Perfect for hitting the beach, eating a picnic, or watching a sporting event
- Includes: Sun shelter, carry bag, and sheet floor
- Materials: 70D and 190T polyester fabric
- Provides the perfect combination of weight, carry size, and protection from the elements
- Provides UV 50+ protection
- 2 inside storage pockets
- Tent poles, sand holders, and carry bag included
- Can handle winds up to 25 mph
- Colors: Coral red, slate gray
- Dimensions: 82 x 52 x 54 inches
- Weight: 3.8 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.