Experience a revolutionary workout with the Teeter 110.2 Pound FreeStep LT3 Recumbent Cross Trainer and Elliptical. Engineered with patented stride technology, this elliptical employs a unique stepping motion that safeguards your knees, preventing them from traveling over your toes. Simultaneously engaging your upper and lower body, the dual power motion utilizes push-pull mechanics to sculpt and strengthen all major muscle groups.
Tailor your workout intensity effortlessly with the 13 levels of magnetic resistance, controlled by a single dial for seamless adjustments. Featuring a whisper-quiet operation, this strangth and training machine is incredibly quiet thanks to UltraGlide steel ball bearings, allowing you to immerse yourself in music or entertainment during your stress-free exercise. The SureGrip rubberized handles offer 8-position adjustability for a personalized grip, enhancing your comfort and control.
Offering 2 mounting positions, reclining options, and height adjustability for a customized fit, the ComfortSelect seat boasts a thicker design with a larger surface area. Keep track of your progress with the easy-to-read digital display, monitoring distance, speed, and calorie burn. Coming with SoftStep pedals with a rubberized tread overlay, this at home elliptical will provide a secure footing for a smooth and comfortable workout experience. Engage in trainer-led workouts through Teeter Move, a subscription-free app delivering fun, challenging, and effective on-demand guidance. Assembly becomes a breeze with the free BILT app, featuring 3D interactive instructions. Stay hydrated with the built-in water bottle holder, and when your workout is complete, effortlessly roll away the LT3 with convenient transport wheels for easy storage.
Embrace a new era of fitness with the 110.2 Pound FreeStep LT3 Recumbent Cross Trainer and Elliptical from TEETER where innovation meets comfort for a workout like never before.
- Recumbent cross trainer with unique stepping motion that prevents knee overextension, stabilizing back and hips for a stress-free workout
- Engages both upper and lower body simultaneously, using push-pull mechanics to target and define all major muscle groups for a comprehensive workout
- Easily adjust workout intensity with a single dial, accommodating users of all fitness levels
- UltraGlide steel ball bearings enable a silent exercise environment, allowing you to enjoy music or entertainment without distraction
- SureGrip rubberized handles with 8-position adjustability, ComfortSelect seat with multiple settings, SoftStep pedals, and convenient features like a digital display, water bottle holder, and transport wheels for easy storage
- Trainer-led exercises with Teeter Move, a free app that offers enjoyable, difficult, and useful on-demand coaching
- Material: Steel
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 55.25 x 38 x 52.5 inches
- Weight: 110.2 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.