Haul anything anywhere at any time with the Timber Ridge Laburnum Foldable Rolling Utility Tailgate Wagon Cart.
This portable utility garden cart has a lightweight, compact frame that folds up for easy portability. Keep it in your trunk for a reusable grocery cart, your toolshed for a convenient garden wagon, or your garage as a wheelbarrow for easy material handling on all your handyman projects. The frame is constructed from rustproof, powder-coated steel and perched on never-flat tires. An extendable, lockable tow handle and deep tire-treads make the foldable grocery luggage wagon easy to steer through mud, over gravel, or on asphalt. All-weather 600D polyester forms the shell, resistant to rips and punctures. There's even a fold-down tailgate to allow you to transport oversized materials like boards and siding.
The Timber Ridge Laburnum Foldable Rolling Utility Tailgate Wagon Cart also makes a great open stroller for sunny walks to the park. With its open top, spacious bed, and supporting up to 180 pounds.
- Easily transport building materials, supplies, and more over concrete, dirt, and grass
- Metal-framed utility cart capable of supporting up to 180 pounds
- 600D blue polyester fabric is durable and resistant to weather, perfect for camping
- Telescoping locking handle and never-flat, treaded tires allow easy towing and steering over uneven terrain
- Quad-fold, collapsible design lets you fold the wagon up compact for easy storage
- Fold-down tailgate makes it easy to transport oversized loads
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 180 pounds
- Color: Red
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 35.62 x 21.65 x 19.09 inches
- Weight: 22.57 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.