####Item has been opened and has signs of use; this could be scuffs or scratches from use, dirt and/or dust from use. The item is in otherwise good working condition. All parts or accessories will still be intact.####
- Premium 1-inch tenon cutter constructed of solid, die-cast, aluminum body with a twin-blade cutting system for fast and easy cutting
- Blades constructed of heavy-duty steel that can be resharpened and cut logs to your desired diameter easily
- Features a scale to help guide you and allow you to balance and fix twin-blade position for a sturdy, reliable process
- Powder-coat finish resists corrosion for long-lasting durability; Lightweight, yet solid and strong for easy handling
- Includes Forstner bits to bore holes for easy furniture assembly; attaches to your existing 0.50-inch or larger drill
- Material: Steel
- Color: Green
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 5.25 x 4.25 x 7.00 inches
- Weight: 1.40 pounds
- Product Condition: Used – item has signs of wear
- Product sold as is
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.