While taking a night hike through your garden or a quick dip in the water, don't let the moon be your only source of light. Illuminate your pathways and pools with the help of the Tork Low-Voltage 300-Watt Outdoor Pool Spa and Landscape Lighting Transformer from NSi.
This 300-watt transformer safely powers 12-volt incandescent light sources and LED bulbs. Housed in a heavy-duty steel box, the wiring harness stays dry and guarded against the elements, great for outdoor use and underwater luminaries. Safety features, such as the auto-reset circuit protector and grounded shield, stop you from blowing your transformer when the system is shorted or overloaded. Featuring 0.5-inch and 0.75-inch knockouts and built-in mounting brackets, this converter is easy to install whether connected to your backyard fountain or deck floodlights. Convenient high and low-voltage compartments inside this electrical box help you stay organized, making set-up a breeze.
Keep your patio lights shining brightly from dusk to dawn with the NSi Tork Low-Voltage 300-Watt Outdoor Pool Spa and Landscape Lighting Transformer.
- 300-watt transformer powers 12-volt lights in pools, fountains, spas, garden landscaping, and more outdoor structures
- Built-in auto-reset circuit protection disconnects power in case of overload
- Grounded shield adds extra safety against blowing your transformer when shorted or overloaded
- 0.5-inch and 0.75-inch knockouts and built-in mounting brackets make installation quick and easy
- Convenient high and low-voltage compartments inside the box allow for effortless wiring and organization
- Heavy-duty steel construction keeps wires dry underwater and safe from outdoor elements
- Compatible with incandescent, compact fluorescent light sources and LED light bulbs
- Material: Steel
- Color: Beige
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 4 x 5 x 7 inches
- Weight: 12 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.