Have you been trying to improve your fitness regimen? Looking to take your plyometric training to the next level? Look no further than the TRX Soft Plyo Box for Fitness Training. Made with a firm foam core and covered in heavy-duty vinyl, this gym accessory is built to last. But what sets this workout stepper apart from the rest is the softer foam on the sides, which offers protection for your knees and shins if you happen to miss a jump.
This fitness box offers a range of options for athletes of all levels. Use individually to focus on specific exercises or stack with other ply boxes to create customized heights that won't slip apart thanks to the self-fastening edges. The dense foam core won't lose its shape and the durable vinyl exterior resists scuffs and scrapes.
Whether you're practicing speed drills, elevated split squats, or a back-to-jumping program, this gym box can help you elevate your performance and take your workout to the next level. Invest in your training with TRX Soft Plyo Box.
- Soft plyometric box ideal for performance-oriented athletes, cross-fitters, and track and field runners; Helps build muscle, strength, and agility
- 6-inch height allows you to use as a standalone platform or stack with other sizes for box jumps
- Ultra-dense foam core resists tipping and maintains shape; Softer foam periphery for knee bends, dips, and stretches
- Covered with a zippered heavy-duty vinyl exterior that is slip-free, resists scuffs and scrapes, and is easy to clean
- Handles on each side for easy pushing, dragging, and carrying
- Hook-and-loop fasteners on each side for non-slip and secure stacking
- Material: Vinyl, Foam
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7 x 5 x 9 inches
- Weight: 14 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.