For effective and versatile strength training workouts, use the 20-Pound Dumbbell Weight Set from TRX. Whether you're looking to pump up your bodyweight routines or challenge your full-body exercises, add this pair of dumbbells.
Built with a durable, 6-sided hex design, these weights are sure to stay in place while you rest them on the ground between exercises. Equipped with contoured ergonomic handles with a knurled textured grip, these dumbbells provide a secure grasp. These hand weights encourage proper form during any strength training exercise, whether it be upper-body bicep curls or lower-body lunges.
Featuring a rubber coating, this home gym equipment set will avoid damage on your floor after being dropped and will hold strong for years of workouts. Including (2) 20-pound dumbbells, fitness enthusiasts of all levels will find a use for these hand weights.
Enjoy losing weight and gaining muscle while maintaining your health in good condition with the 20-Pound Dumbbell Weight Set from TRX.
- Versatile pair of 20-pound dumbbells enhances upper and lower-body workouts or core-balanced strength training
- Contoured ergonomic handle with knurled textured provide a secure grip to encourage proper form
- Rubber-encased construction with a 6-sided hex design ensures stability, so they won't roll away
- Built with rubber ends that avoid damage to hardwood floors when dropped for long-lasting use of the equipment
- Includes (2) 20-pound weights, and are ideal for fitness enthusiasts of all levels to use in home gyms
- Material: Rubber
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13 x 11 x 5 inches
- Weight: 40 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.