Provide yourself with precision water flow when getting landscaping, job site, and garden chores finished with the Underhill ProLine Gold Series 100-Foot Garden Hose Set.
Whether watering dry patches in your yard or soaking golf greens, this 100-foot-long garden hose offers all the features you need to get the job done right. Made from heavy-duty TPE and reinforced with spiral synthetic yarn, this hose is resistant to abrasion and stands up against tough weather. Great for flowerbeds, soccer pitches, agricultural applications, and so much more, this versatile rubber piping has a 500-psi burst pressure and a working pressure of 125 psi.
The included Cloudburst nozzle features a solid brass machined construction perfect for commercial use and longevity. Providing a 35+ gallons per minute flow rate with a high-flow control valve you can have precise water flow to get the job done. The brass adapter eliminates kinks, twisting, and tangles. The built-in swivel mechanism spins freely preventing the hose from tangling making an ideal setup on golfing greens, large landscape areas, and home yards.
For contract landscapers and do-it-yourself homeowners, the ProLine Gold Series 100-Foot Garden Hose Set from Underhill helps you achieve lush, hydrated greenery without all the hassle.
- Heavy-duty 75-foot garden hose with spray nozzle and no-kink adapter provides you with everything you need for effortless watering
- Heavy-duty TPE construction reinforced with spiral synthetic yarn resistant to abrasion and weather crushing
- Solid brass machined construction with color-coded rubber tipped end made for commercial use and longevity
- Provides a 35+ gallons per minute flow rate and includes a high-flow control valve to provide precise water flow
- Brass hose adapter eliminates kinks, twisting, tangles, and cramping offering you a no-kink garden hose
- Working pressure: 125 psi
- Burst pressure: 500 psi
- Length: 100 feet
- Materials: Brass, TPE
- Color: Blue, gold
- Hose dimensions (L x W x H): 18 x 9 x 18 inches
- Spray nozzle dimensions (L x W x H): 4 x 3 x 2 inches
- Hose adapter dimensions (L x W x H): 4 x 3 x 2 inches
- Weight: 20 pounds (Hose)
- Weight: 0.85 pounds (Nozzle)
- Weight: 0.50 pounds (Adapter)
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.