Don't settle for less, choose the best for your lawn and landscaping with the Underhill UltraMax Clear Premium Garden Water Hose.
Whether watering dry patches in your yard or soaking golf greens, this 75-foot long garden hose offers all the conveniences and heavy-duty features to get the job done right. Made from ultra-flexible PVC and reinforced with polyester fiber, this smooth-finished watering tool is resistant to abrasion and stands up against tough weather conditions without cracking or splitting. This 27-pound accessory is lighter than commercial hoses, so you can work smarter, not harder while toting this spool around your backyard or across the baseball field.
Featuring machined brass couplings and heavy-duty construction, this long-lasting hose is built with durability and performance in mind. Great for flowerbeds, soccer pitches, agricultural applications, and so much more, this versatile rubber piping has a 600-psi burst pressure and a working pressure of 150 psi. The 1-inch diameter varies between 0.98 to 1.02 inches.
For contract landscapers and do-it-yourself homeowners, the Underhill UltraMax Clear Garden Water Hose helps you achieve lush, hydrated greenery without all the hassle.
- 75-foot garden hose with 600-psi burst pressure waters your greenery for beautiful lawn and landscaping without the hassle
- Ultra-flexible PVC construction reinforced with polyester fiber and smooth finish resistant to abrasion or weather cracking
- Lighter than commercial-quality hoses, so you can work smarter, not harder while hydrating your plants and grass
- Heavy-duty material with machined brass couplings offers outstanding durability and long-lasting performance
- Multi-use watering tool works whether in your garden, at a golf course, on the sports field, or in professional yardwork
- Working pressure: 150 psi
- Burst pressure: 600 psi
- Material: Flexible PVC
- Color: Clear
- Length: 75 feet
- Diameter: 1 inch
- Weight: 27 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.