A backyard pool or hot tub can add an element of luxury to your home and offer a private place to relax away from the stressful things in life. But pulling off the cover and seeing dirty water can quickly turn your calm headspace into another headache.
Avoid all the hard parts of owning a backyard spa by replacing your filter with a Replacement Pool Filter Cartridge from Unicel. Offering a longer life than most replacement filter cartridges, the Unicel filters are built to last using a durable filter media from Reemay, constructed of high-density polyester that has been spunbound to with less wasted filtering area.
With a quality construction and tight seals around each of the pleats, this filter cartridge allows for more clean and clear water to pass through, thanks to sharp and rigid pleat fold around the entirety of its 7-inch diameter body. The tough urethane end caps assure durability throughout the lifetime of the cartridge, helping it stand up to any sort of debris that works its way into the filter.
Plunge into your pool not your pockets by choosing the high-quality filter accessories from Unicel for the long-term filtering of your backyard oasis.
- Tough urethane end caps and reinforced PVC center assure durability for the life of the cartridge
- Constructed of spun bound polyester for a tight seal with no wasted filtering area
- Sharp pleat folds maximize spacing between pleats for more clean water output
- End caps fight chlorine degradation and provide support to filter material for a longer life span
- Replaces Pac Fab 178585, Waterway 817-0131 or 817-0143, and Pentair R173578
- Filters an area as large as 125-square-feet
- Length: 32"
- Outside Diameter: 7"
- Top end cap interior diameter: 3 inches
- Bottom end cap interior diameter: 3 inches
- Part Number: C-7472
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.