Relieving deep pains in your wrists, knees, and ankles, the UTK Jade Stone Pain Relieving Heating Pad Wrap melts away tension to help you relax after a long day of work.
Perfect for hard-to-reach areas, the heating pad allows you to target the places where the pain is worst. Wrapping around your wrist, forearm, knee, or ankle, the wrap performs precise pain relief. An attached smart controller adjusts the temperature to your desired setting, running from 109 to 130 degrees Fahrenheit up to a maximum of 159 degrees. Jade stones in the liner retain heat for better pain relief and weigh the ends down, holding the pad to your body to eliminate tension.
A 118-inch cord allows you to wrap the pad around your body easily and move freely even with the pad attached. Great for long trips, the included travel bag allows you to take the wrap with you. 4-hour auto-shutoff ensures your safety, turning the pad off after 4 hours of activity. The package includes a smart controller, travel bag, 8 natural jade stones, an extra long cable, Velcro ends, and the heating pad.
Dissolve tension and relieve pain with the Jade Stone Heating Pad Wrap by UTK.
- Heating wrap targets various parts of your body for maximum pain relief, making the tension melt away
- Adjust the temperature from 109 to 130 degrees Fahrenheit for deep pain relief using the smart controller (maximum temperature: 159 degrees)
- Retains heat and weighs the ends down with natural jade stones, holding the wrap to your body and efficiently warming your limbs
- Take along on your trips for on-the-go pain relief; 118-inch cord and high quality Velcro let you move freely
- 4 hour auto shutoff ensures your safety; Includes a compact travel bag for easy transportation
- Material: Jade stones
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.70 x 2.40 x 0.25 inches
- Weight: 1.32 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 3-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.