Find relief for neck pain with this UTK Cordless Fleece Infrared Tourmaline Neck Pain Heating Pad.
Featuring tourmaline and 20 pieces of jade to combine far-infrared, negative ions, photon light, and magnetic therapy, this heating pad helps to target pain and stiffness. Designed for many uses, this heating pad can provide heat therapy, relieve neck pain, promote blood circulation, and accelerate tissue healing. The heat is generated from carbon fiber engineering, without any EMF. Utilize the controller with the memory function to adjust to your preferred heat temperature and time duration. A 4-hour automatic shutoff safely ensures peace of mind when you leave the house.
An adjustable Velcro belt and 118-inch charging cord give additional versatility and use. Use the included portable bag when traveling or on the go. Wipe down gently with a damp cloth for upkeep and cleaning.
Target pain relief on aching muscles with the UTK Cordless Fleece Infrared Tourmaline Neck Pain Heating Pad.
- Natural jade and tourmaline heating pad for the abdomen or lower back
- Long power cord for additional ease of access
- Memory function controller to adjust time and heat to your preference
- Adjustable Velcro belt with inclusive sizing for adhering the heat pad
- Carbon fiber heat-generation with no EMF
- Automatic 4-hour shutoff for safety and peace of mind
- Made with 20 pieces of 1.2-inch natural jade stones
- Great for pain relief in the lower back, abdomen, and thigh
- Powered with AC 100-240 volts, 30-watt, 50/60-hertz
- Includes power cord, portable bag, memory function controller, and manual
- Material: Soft neoprene
- Color: Gray
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 51.50 x 7 x 0.25 inches
- Weight: 1.82 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 3-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.