Turn that prize-winning buck into dried meat snacks that will last your family until the next hunting season with the Valley Sportsman 18 x 13 Inch Aluminum Jerky Rack & Half Sheet Drip Pan.
This jerky baking sheet is made from lightweight and durable aluminum that quickly gets up to temperature as well as retaining and reflecting heat for faster, more even cooking. Its half-sheet size is standard for use in kitchens both residential and commercial, allowing you to use it alongside your other bakeware and cookware. A deep lip and rolled edge helps keep food, liquids, oils, and fats onboard without dripping. The dehydrator cook pan comes with a chrome-plated rack that neatly fits over the top, letting juices and fat drain away from the meat for more more efficient dehydration. Both pieces are dishwasher safe for easy care.
Make all the snacks your family craves in the comfort of your own home with the Valley Sportsman 18 x 13 Inch Aluminum Jerky Rack & Half Sheet Drip Pan.
- Aluminum pan for dehydrating meats and general baking
- 18 x 13 inch standard half-sheet size is perfect for all kitchens
- Includes a chrome-plated jerky rack that allows fat and grease to drip away from the meat
- Raised edge and rolled lip ensure oils, drippings, and other run-off stays in the pan
- Holds up to 1 pound of meat at a time, perfect for making enough snacks to feed the whole family
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 17.91 x 12.99 x 0.79 inches
- Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Manufacturer's warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.